Spoil includes most of my older poems that I can still stand to look at. The dates of the posts do not represent the actual dates of composition, which in a few cases go back to the mid-80s. I regard most of the poems in here as juvenilia, but I’m still fond of them. They are the spoils of my misspent youth. I’d like to think they’re still fresh.
my other sites
- DaveBonta.com—bio + occasional updates on my writing and homebrewing
- Via Negativa, a daily poetry blog that I share with Luisa A. Igloria and various guest writers
- Moving Poems, my collection of the best video poetry I can find on the web
- The Morning Porch, my daily microblog
- Shadow Cabinet, a selection of more recent poems
All other content is by Dave Bonta and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Contact me for permission to use any of my poems in a conventionally copyrighted work. I probably won’t ask for anything but a complimentary copy if it’s a print publication.